Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Great minds think alike

Without realizing it, Megan and I separately picked up the supplies needed to make some super cute letters. She got them to make a gift for a baby girl. I got them to decorate my boys' bedroom. Now, we think, "why not offer them to you?"

Letters for Special Little Girl's Nursery.

Christmas Decoration for my mom,
and...one for me.
Sports-themed names for the room that my guys will soon share.
I am going to attach a think string to the back and hang the letters from a big knob that Megan is painting to look like a tennis ball! If the final product turns out cute, I'll post a picture!
Fun stuff! The letters are priced at $8.50-$14.50/letter. The price variance depends on the embellishments chosen (i.e. flowers or other elements, glitter, hangers, etc.).

No comments:

Post a Comment