Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Something for the girls...

As moms of boys, it seems like we have focused on making boy things (cute, personalized boy things are really hard to come by). But, having received a couple of orders for girls...we pulled out the pink. Here's what Megan and Erin did for Baby Hadley...
This set of 3 burp cloths, in coordinating patterns and thread color, turned out super cute!! I hope you love them, Kristie!

One of my neighbors is having a little girl...they did this burp cloth for her.
And, another of my neighbor's had a little girl 2 weeks ago. These are note cards that I created for her.
I think it all turned out pretty darn cute, if I do say so myself!
The note cards were designed using elements and paper included in the "Close to the Edge" kit by Shawna Clingerman.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for doing great quality work on the burp clothes, I know that the receivers are going to super excited to see them...:)

    ReplyDelete